Monday, July 26, 2010

The 'CBI Interrogation kinda' tag

I am on the verge of getting rid of my aversion for tags for good. If you think about it, they're the perfect antidote to a writer's block and fun to do at times. So here I'm with another one that has been doing the rounds in blogland.
Have been indirectly tagged by Guria and Nethra, once again.


Ten How's:


1. How did you get one of your scars? I'm not Harry Potter.


2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? With family, at home.


3. How are you feeling at this moment? Partly sleepy and partly tired.


4. How did your night go last night? Stayed awake debating 'honor killings' with mom. The usual, in other words.

5. How did you do in high school? Not too shabby.


6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Don't go on assuming I'm wearing a shirt right now. -_-


7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? Not very often but we stay in touch.


8. How much money did you spend last month? Not much. This month, however, is a different story altogether.


9. How old do you want to be when you get married? 1534863 years.


10. How old will you be at your next birthday? Bah a lady never reveals her age.


Nine What’s:


1. Your mothers name? Shh! Secret.


2. What did you do last weekend? Went shopping, had lunch outside.


3. What is the most important part of your life? My ideals. And mom.


4. What would you rather be doing? Reading or writing.


5. What did you last cry over? While watching a highly emotional scene from an awesome J-drama.


6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Pep talk. Food. (:P)


7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? This isn't a survey created by shaadi.com, right?

8. What are you worried about? Losing myself to the world.


9. What did you have for breakfast? Buttered toast, poached egg, tea.



Eight You’s:


1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? No.


2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? Yes.


3. Have you ever been out of the country? Yes.


4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? I happen to do that often. (wow that was brave of me)


5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes, quite a few times.


6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Even if I did what makes you think I'll divulge such personal information?

7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? No.


8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? I've read more than one.


Seven Who’s:


1. Who was the last person you saw? Gran.


2. Who was the last person you texted? Mom.


3. Who was the last person you hung out with? Mom.


4. Who was the last person to call you? Mom.


5. Who did you last hug? BFF


6. Who is the last person who texted you?-My mom's insurance policy officer. Yes he still confuses between our numbers, thanks to a fault on my mom's part. He will be skinned alive one of these days.


7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? Can't recall.


Six Where’s:


1. Where does your best friend(s) live? In this city, at home.


2. Where did you last go? My training institute.


3. Where did you last hang out? A shopping mall, supposedly the biggest one in all of India (which I find difficult to believe)


4. Where do you go to school? Correction : I used to go to school. I attend college now.


5. Where is your favorite place to be? Home.


6. Where did you sleep last night? In my room of course.


Five Do’s:


1. Do you think anyone likes you? Everyone likes me. :P


2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? No.


3. Do you know the muffin man? I only know of muffins. Blueberry muffins are yummy!


4. Does the future scare you? Sometimes.


5. Do your parents know about your blog? One of them know. The other one can't possibly. 


Four Why’s:


1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? She understands me better than anyone else.


2. Why did you get into Blogging? I needed a platform where I could freely express my opinions and help my creative site evolve.Getting a blog was the perfect way to achieve both.


3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? My parents came across this word in a Bengali dictionary. Apparently the beautiful meaning struck a chord with them.


4. Why are you doing this survey? I've been tagged. Plus I've time to kill right now.


Three If’s:


1. If you could have one super power what would it be? Time-travel.


2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Yes.


3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? Can another human being count as a 'thing'? 


Two Would-You-Ever:


1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Never.


2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yes.


One Last Question:


1. Are you happy with your life right now? Pretty much.



I tag ALL who will comment.
P.S: Idea of tagging others borrowed from Guria.
P.P.S: You do understand the reason for the title of this post don't you?


Sig 2

7 comments:

Anish said...

this really is a great tag...I think I will be doing this one even though I don't like tags because this is cool!!!


but I don't get it-how come women can hide their age but we men cant?? :P

Dylan said...

I love you, Sammy-sama! :D

Nethra said...

I know why u didn't tell your mom's name. :P

Samadrita said...

@Anish: I guess no man wants to hide his age as women prefer older men. Mostly. :P

@Dylan: Dylan-kun, you be the uncrowned king of spam. I'm not shaving my head for you though XD.

@Nethra: Haha clever girl.

Hopeless Romantic said...

Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? Can't recall.


So modest :P

dialoguewithyou said...

Loved the title of this entertaining post. I am glad to know you a bit better :)
Liked the reply "everyone likes me " and like Nethra I too know why you didn't share your mum's name :) :)

Enjoy!!

Samadrita said...

@HR: Hey I was actually trying to be humble. I scarcely say stuff like 'I love you' to people. It's embarrassing! :P

@CB: LOL I already stated why at Guria's last blog post. Have to keep it a secret. :P
Btw do this tag yourself. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...