Friday, November 27, 2009

I am BACK...well almost

I can hardly believe that I'm sitting at my desk typing this out in the all-too-familiar editor window of my blog right now.But I AM and that's what matters I guess.Been a while hasn't it guys?
To be frank I don't quite know why I suddenly decided to vanish into thin air from being an active blogger.Maybe I was a bit too tired of my everyday routine of reading blogs that I follow and commenting...sometimes spontaneously and sometimes just for the sake of commenting.I think of myself as a person who does things from her heart...so when someone like me starts doing things mechanically it's more than safe to conclude that it'd be a recipe for disaster.I guess that's why I needed a break so badly.
And also I had my college-work to deal with.
Come to think of it I can also place the blame on Amalga-my latest hang-out zone when I'm online.If you are sick of your regular,crappy social-networking chat with random strangers(UGH...) and want to have meaningful discussions on movies,music,books,anime,manga or anything under the sun for that matter...then join AmalgaNation.(Nice publicity for our forum na Arr0w , Omkar? XD)
Anyway whatever the reasons(fathomable or not quite so) might have been.....I think I'm almost done with my break.Though I'd have to take a temporary leave again owing to my semester exams which start from the first week of December.
Although technically I don't know the date.'Cause WBUT ,(the university under which I'm graduating,that is) which is legendary for it's lack of organization,HASN'T published the Godforsaken exam schedule yet.
Yea these days I'm basically going through the studying-like-a-mindless-zombie phase without even knowing WHEN my exams start....all thanks to my screw-up of a university.In short my life sucks at the moment.



Anyway before I go on ranting any further I should say a few more things.
First of all I want to thank those few blogger friends who have taken the pain to remind me in the last few weeks that I am NOT blogging lately(lol) and that they miss my posts.The thought that I'm not forgotten is quite comforting I must say.Thank you for that guys!I know I've missed out on a lot of your creations but I promise I'll make up for it  by being a loyal and regular visitor after my semesters are over.
Ironic..but I've been awarded quite a few times by fellow blogger mates at a time when I haven't made a single post.So that means I've quite a few awards to give away and return the favor.But it has to be put on hold for the moment for obvious reasons.

I guess it's time for me to say bye but before I log off here's a message for my new readers-
Welcome to my blog folks!I know you became a follower with some expectations in mind.So I just wanna say that I'll try my best to live upto them.I'll be back to full-time blogging from the month of January.So wait for me okay?
And of course keep blogging everyone! ^_^

Sig 2

24 comments:

Ravan said...

welcome almost back...:P

All the best for your exam...:D

Nightwing said...

studying for the exams seems like a thing in vogue these days...maybe i should try it sometime in the future....

good to see you haven't forgotten how to type...

nesquarx said...

Oh meaningfulness be chucked! We love ridunkulosity! Good to see this blog move, even if by one post that is. Cheers!

wisewit said...

Hey, good to see you back! I did miss you but didn't say anything because I figured you were busy with school. . . . The odd thing is that nobody else seems to be posting much either. I have to include myself in that, too. I'm not quite sure what's going on. Many people are studying for exams etc. but not all. I'm not, for one. I'm just stuck in my final editing for the new version of Ch VI of Tangled Web.

wisewit

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

hello..i know what you feel.exams are also about to start here..^_^ hehe..anyway,,im just new in following your blog..but anyway..im glad to read yours..hehe..thnaks for tagging along anyway..^_6 keep safe!

neeraj said...

Good to have you back! The Blogosphere was feeling too lonely! :)

Aditya said...

Welcome back. Write right to light our life :)

Selenium said...

If you really are an Engineering student, I'll give you a award for being regular at blogger O_O

I never managed to be regular everyday poster at blogger. However, I have my own concept of blogging :D
Right here -> http://seleniums-world.blogspot.com/2008/10/blogger-is-like-nature.html

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

wow! so many animes! i never thought you're going to watch so many..XD..haha..anyway..most of them are familiar to me..some i have watched..dont worry ill try to make anime reviews again..though i only write reviews of anime i iked..haha..

Daone said...

*hugs* Welcome to the publicity wing of Amalga, lady! Thank you so much. Glad to find your post after so long. Be a regular now, if possible.

chocolate lover said...

hi..new to your blog..found it really awesome :))

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

hoho..! Merry Christmas! :3

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

hoho..! Merry Christmas! :3

Sorcerer said...

cool post

:)

Soumya said...

I love the look of your blog. Its really cool and I know what it is to be preparing for 'YET ANOTHER SEM'.

All the best

Aparna said...

all the best for ur exam sammy

Samadrita said...

Hey thanks a lot folks for welcoming me back.I'll make sure to post something soon enough :D
Merry Christmas to all!
And yes my exams are over.Yay!

Being Pramoda... said...

hi Samadrita, happy christmas..:)

how r u ?> i read you after very long time ... nice to see u back..and am sorry that i could not catch on your posting date..

any ways.. nice yaa.. enjoy well..:)

PS: Pls do check my blog for the 200th post whihc i did on 2oth of december..:) would love to have your presence thr..thank you.

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

hello what's up..? its been a while!

Chocolate Lover said...

you have been awarded :)

Rahul Jain said...

Well, to say I'm also an engg grad..
And now I guess it has become a protocol that all engineering students hate their university up to core.. I too..
and welcome back, looking forward to read your posts..

Neel said...

:)

Manju said...

hmm well i think it's your blog so write about whatever YOU want to :)
pan's labyrith totally creeped me out haha

p.s. i use a normal point and shoot, a fujifilm digicam ;)

Samadrita said...

@Rahul Jain:Hey thanks a lot.

@Manju:Lol looks like you commented on the wrong post.Pan's Labyrinth did freak me out too but you have to admit the visual imagery is mind-blowing and so is the delicate handling of the story-the way the director effortlessly merges fantasy with reality is more than commendable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...