Friday, October 02, 2009

Tagged again!

Well so I got tagged by Sid and then Sreya-the common tag being the one concerning all the brands that you use on a daily basis.
So here I go-
    Tag 1

My Nokia N72 phone which is my constant companion.Inspite of it's considerable weight and size I seldom leave it inside my bag and can always be seen clutching it.And since I don't possess an iPod yet the music-player is a life-saver during boring free periods or prolonged bus commutes.

If you ever empty the contents of my purse you'd invariably find these inside-





1.)My Revlon nude-shimmer lip-gloss -











2.)Lakme eye-liner-









3.)Elizabeth Taylor compact:(was a gift from my cousin who's in the U.S)


I have a variety of watches but somehow the Fastrack one is my favorite.

Same with sunglasses.I love the Fastrack one the most.
(high-fives Guria :P)




Next up are my shampoo and conditioner-both products are from Garnier.
(am planning to use Dove next)
I also use a lot of products from Himalaya and Lotus Herbals(especially the apricot facial scrub).

Okay if I go on mentioning the brands of my deodorants and perfumes I'd probably end up writing a book.So let's put a stop to the cosmetics and healthcare products here.



Another important brand in my life would be Samsung-I'm deeply attached to my 17 inch LCD monitor and also our 29 inch television. 









The last important brand that I simply can't do without would be-
Funny ne?Yea I'm that much of a sucker for Diet Coke.
 :P
Cheers!^^


These are the only brand names that come to mind right now...


Tag 2

Tagged by Guria....again.


RULE 1You can only say Guilty or Innocent.

RULE 2You are not allowed to explain anything unless someone messages you and asks!

RULE 3Copy and paste this into your notes , delete mine and type in your answers and tag your friends to answer this.


So here I go again-

Asked someone to marry you? Innocent.

Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
Innocent.

Danced on a table in a bar? 
Innocent.

Ever told a lie? 
Guilty.

Had feelings for someone whom you can’t have back?
Innocent.

Kissed a picture?
Innocent.

Slept in until 5 PM?
Innocent.

Fallen asleep at work/school? 
Innocent.

Held a snake? Innocent.

Been suspended from school? 
Innocent.

Worked at a fast food restaurant? 
Innocent.

Stolen from a store?
Innocent.

Been fired from a job? 
Innocent. 

Done something you regret? 
Guilty.

Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? 
Guilty.

Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
Innocent.

Kissed in the rain? 
Innocent.

Sat on a roof top?
Guilty.

Kissed someone you shouldn’t?
Guilty.

Sang in the shower? 
Guilty.

Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on?
 Innocent.

Shaved your head? 
Innocent.

Had a boxing membership? 
Innocent.

Made a boyfriend cry?
Guilty.

Been in a band? 
Innocent.

Shot a gun?
Innocent.

Donated Blood?
 Innocent.

Eaten alligator meat?
Innocent (eww)

Eaten cheesecake?
 Guilty.

Still love someone you shouldn’t?
Innocent.

Have/had a tattoo?
Innocent.

Liked someone, but will never tell who?
Guilty.

Been too honest? 
Guilty.

Ruined a surprise?
Guilty.

Ate in a restaurant and got really bloated that you couldn’t walk afterwards?
Innocent.

Erased someone in your friends list? 
Guilty.

Dressed in a woman’s clothes (if you’re a guy) or man’s clothes (if you’re a girl)?
 Guilty.

Joined a pageant? 
Innocent.

Been told that you’re handsome or beautiful by someone who totally meant what they said? 
Guilty.

Had communication with your ex?
Innocent.

Got totally drunk on the night before exam? 
Innocent.

Got totally angry that you cried so hard?
Innocent.


Phew that's done then.Remaining 2 tags I'll take up later.

Now time to torment err tag others( :P)-

  • Nightwing
  • NesQuarx
  • Sourav
  • Shruti
  • Karthik
  • Deeps
  • Aparna
  • Aditya
  • wisewit 
  • Schrei
  • Sid
  • rimz
  • Amit
  • Vidhu
  • Ranjith
  • Akansha
  • freelancer
  • Manju
  • Pramoda
  • N J
  • Ashish
  • Simba tago
  • Hopeless Romantic(also an Amit)

If any of you have already done these 2 tags then leave it.Rest...well you know what to do. -_-

Sig 2

27 comments:

Sourav !!! said...

LOL .. you are such a make up ki dukaan :P !!

And Iv heard u singing in the shower .. don't get scared .. I was joking ;)

P.S. First by GURIA, then ROHINI, then RIMZ and now you !! LOL !

And yeah 3-4 past tags remain too .. wonder when will I stop hibernating ;)

Samadrita said...

@Sourav:Ahem I'm not.Ask any girl and you'll find that most have to use this many products.Being a girl is one hell of a tough job. :P
And even though I sing while in the shower don't underestimate my skills.I was trained in classical music for 4 years.
And no I ain't kidding. :P

Mwahahahaha so many tags awaiting you. :X

Hopeless Romantic said...

thanks for tagging me, nice answers form urself....typically feminine :P

will take up some time later in free time...

Amit

Hopeless Romantic said...

And btw did you read the label on my tags ...it says torchure with tag :D

Guria said...

You are way too innocent!! :D
By the way, alligator or crocs meat is actually very nice, trust me. ;)
And I am so envious of you. You wear make-up, I don't even know how to without looking like a freak! :(

Shruti said...

@Sammy!
You wear so much make up eh?!
Wow cutie :)
Like Guria, I too don't know how to wear it!
My only make up kit is a small bindhi with kajal!

:P

Nice tag!!
U are the 5th one to tag me!!
Will try to finish it!!

Samadrita said...

@HR:Haha I know.Notice that I said 'Now time to torment err tag others' :D

@Guria:Lol eye-liner(or kajal or kohl),face powder and lip-gloss can hardly be categorized as make-up.Don't tell me you don't use any of these.
Lipstick/lipcolor,blusher,mascara,eye-shadow are the actual heavy-duty make-up stuff application of which make you look like a complete circus clown.So you're not alone...even I think too much make-up can make someone look like a freak :)
You'd never see me using either nail-polish or lipstick or any of the above.
The natural look is always the best look. :)

Samadrita said...

@Shruti:I'd like to copy-paste my reply for Guria in here. :P

Shruti said...

@sammy
heheheheheh :P

Nightwing said...

yeah...answers are all feminine all right...thanx for tagging me.....i have also tagged you.....

and btw,try eating alligator meat while it's still alive....really tasty!!!

and so much make-up????so much money wasted... :P :P..

Singh Amit said...

Nice answers.. :)
Thanks a lot for tagging me... :)
I have already tagged by the fist tag....yet not completed........But I liked the 2nd tag...
Will complete it ASAP :)
Cheers!!

Aditya said...

Coolsie tag :D. Same pinch-even I have Nokia N72 :P but it looks ancient now :P

Thanks for tagging me :)

Daone said...

How much did fastrack, coke, garnier etc. pay you?

Karthik said...

Oooooo ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... :D :D :D
You have so many things in your purse..?? Lol... :D
Lots of girlie discussions in the comment box, eh? What's heavy-duty make-up, by the way? Never heard of it. Is it something you put on when you have to scare somebody? :P

Anyways, thanks for tagging me.. :)

Samadrita said...

@Nightwing: :X :D :P

@Amit,Aditya:I thought you guys will be baying after my blood for tagging you lol :D You're welcome anyway.

@Daone:Hey that's a secret.I ain't supposed to tell you. :P

Samadrita said...

@Karthik:heavy-duty make=too much make-up.It was just an expression you know.
Though your definition of heavy-duty make-up seems much more appropriate. :D :P
You're welcome too :)

тнƨ [ƨcняɛι] said...

wow! being an adult n handling stuff like make-up n all.. it must be tough!

Quintessence Of Illusion said...

poor ya............i juz cnt help laffin........spcly afta readin ya frendz commnts

Samadrita said...

@Schrei:That was a joke -_-

@QOI:My poor leg...what with it being pulled by so many people all at once! :( *sob* *sob*
I'll think twice before writing a tag post again. :X

Ashish said...

Thanks for tagging me Samadrita :). Second tag is really interesting. Will complete it asap. B/w love the discussion on ur heavy makeup kit :D

Being Pramoda... said...

Hey..some of ur brand are matching with that of mine..:)..Cool tag .. was tagged by shruti as well for this.. will do it yaar..

:)..take care dear..

Manju said...

Thanks for tagging me Samadrita. will do soon :)
i love revlon nude shimmer gloss ^^
xx

wisewit said...

You might have to wait a while to hear anything from me. I've got a bit of a cold right now and need to rest, and, when I'm feeling better, I'll need to get back to work on Tangled Web. I'm sure you'll agree that that is more important! :) (I've been making progress, but I'm not ready to post anything yet.) Besides, if it comes to tags, I'm still waiting for you to respond to mine! :)

wisewit

Ashish said...

Hey!! I finished one of the tags.

atindriyo said...

The second one is more interesting.... you seem to be an innocent little girl! are you?

Samadrita said...

@wisewit:Blimey I'll respond to that soon. :)

@Ashish:Glad you did that.

@atindriyo:Why don't you tell me? :P

тнƨ [ƨcняɛι] said...

hey, btw thanks for the tag!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...