Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Awards galore!

They say nothing is greater than the joy of giving.So today I'm going to devote this post solely to those special few who have provided me with encouragement time and again and because of whom I still continue to find pleasure in blogging.
Yes you've guessed correctly.It's time for Samadrita's Special Blog Awards.
I haven't received any of these from anyone but hey who says I can't hand out some on my own?
But before I begin let me inform you about the rules.

1.)You have to display the award in your sidebar mentioning who you got it from with a link to his/her blog....well in this case my link (well wouldn't you say I deserve a li'l  gratitude? :D)


2.)You can keep this award only to yourself or pass this on to more deserving bloggers of your choice.I leave the decision to you.(I'd say pass it on to others...spread the warmth)


That's it.

Now let's get this started-

First one goes to-


Atindriyo
Nightwing
Schrei
Ranjith
wisewit
Quintessence of Illusion(Writu)
Sreya
Dylan
Arr0w
Omkar
Aditya
Aritra
Sid
 Ipsita
NesQuarX
Sayandeep
Simba Tago
Aparna
Akansha
rimz
Deeps!!

Thanks for making my blogging days a little extra special all of you! :)

I have just recently gotten acquainted with Aditya,Sid,Simba Tago,Aparna,Deeps!! and their blogs.But I just couldn't leave you people out.. :)

(Note:I'm leaving out Manju 'cause she has already been awarded this one by someone else but hey I take you to be a Blogger buddy anyway. :D )

Love all your posts and you truly are awesome bloggers.So this is for you guys-



NesQuarX
Sreya
Nightwing
Saim
Writu
Dylan

Arr0w
Aditya
Aparna
Ipsita
Sid

Up next is the Blogger dudette award.Come to think of it I made this one(yes with the help of a not-so-sophisticated photo-editing software named Picasa) with a single person in mind who truly is a wonderful girl and a fabulous blogger whose witty posts make my day.And that's Writu. :D
But these are the awardees-










Hope you girls like them. :D




This award goes to only 2 people who genuinely deserve it-












The last two awards are very special to me since I made them myself.

First one is the My Favorite Poet award.And this goes to two very special people who pen amazing pieces so effortlessly-





Atindriyo(have I ever told you how awesome you are?)

Soumya da (another brilliant poet who truly is my favorite)





And the very last one will go to two people who write the most amazing stories.
This is for you-




wisewit
Omkar










Phew that took a long time.
Anyway I sincerely hope I ain't leaving anyone out.But just in case I am pardon me.There were way too many names on my mind.
But hey there's always a next time and feel free to give me a poke to remind me.I would like that a lot :)



Sig 2

32 comments:

Nightwing said...

i would like to thank my keyboard,my warped sense of humour,my perpetual foul mood and i....hey i havent finished my speech yet!!!!anyways i would like to thank samadrita for this award!!!thanx :P

Tharangni said...

hey!^_^
thank you!^_^

Quintessence Of Illusion said...

thenku thenku thenku.......thanx a ton

atindriyo said...

First of all, I'd like to thank you, Samadrita, for these wonderful awards... I still remember that sweltering May afternoon when you encouraged me to take up blogging with earnest enterprise.
And then there were other people too, like Nesquie ol' boy, Quintie (aka Buddy Buddy Holly Holly), Nightwing, Rudrani and Somdutta whose eager support has propelled me on....
Thank you, all of you, for this amazing evening.....
*bows*

Ipsita Shome said...

thank you so much :-)
my doggie is ear-erect posture for quite a long time but no I wont thank him :P

I will only thank Sammy...and no I won't pass it on to anyone else. Tedha nahi hai, par phir bhi mera hai :D

Thanx a lot Samadrita

Guria said...

Thank you so much Sammy!

It is indeed a pleasure being your friend! :)

Two awards in a row! Wow!

^_^

Aditya said...

Thank you so much! :)

Manju said...

awwwww this totally made my day! and of course we're blog buddies ;)
you're the sweetest gal ever, thanks so much ^^

aritrachatterji said...

Missed the bus this time... may find myself eligible for next year's awards... ;)
Wish you a very happy pujas ahead... SUVO SHARADIYA!! :)

Samadrita said...

Congoz to everyone! :) I'm glad you liked them.

@Aritra:Oooh I be really really sorry.Hang on I'm giving you the 'circle of friends' award.Lemme edit the post k?
I totally forgot about you.Damn!

Sayandeep Kundu said...

thanks sammy.. glad to have such award.. from u.. :)

wisewit said...

First off, thanks a lot! but "thanks" seems like such a weak word. Maybe I can think of something better. Two awards! It might take me a little bit before I get around to putting them up on my blog. (Winding stair seems like the right one.) "Circle of Friends"--Well you know a lot of people online. In fact your blog is a sort of meeting hub for us. "Favorite Fiction Writer"--I hope I'll be able to live up to that one. Right now I don't feel like I'm really getting very far, but I am still working on Tangled Web and I hope to post a revised version of chapter VI soon.

Maybe sometime I should explain why I started following this blog in the first place. . . .

wisewit

aritrachatterji said...

Hey Sammy I was just joking... but it's nice to see my self on the list... I must say the idea is really nice and heartening... Valo theko :)

rimz said...

Thankuuu dear...:)

freelancer said...

i got an award?? that also a stylish blog award? phew! that's BIG!
real BIG!
thanx a ton dudette

Being Pramoda... said...

Hi... COngrats and my best wishes to u ..

Samadrita, very nice name. I have a frnd, she is samudrika ..:)

I liked ur previous post and i loved the title 5+5 =0 ..hhehe :) good one .

Daone said...

We have to post the link of the person who we got the award from? Ah, nice publicity measure ;)
But i must say Sammy, i am touched. Honestly. its really sweet of you to give us all recognition and openly praise us. a lot of people might have had ego problems but not you. i really like you for that.
Thanks a lot :)

Nancy Nnaomi said...

Software development is one of the most lucrative professions of the current time. The rising number of software development companies even in the countries like India and China has given enough impetus to the youth to pursue careers in the IT sector in general. The modern software companies like http://www.infysolutions.com have a number of sectors whereby the employment opportunities are increasing. http://www.infysolutions.com/resources/resources.html

Akansha Agrawal said...

Awww... thank you sooo much \:D/ >:D< Circle of friendship is really really cool.... I am going to ensure I pass it around... thank you! :)

Sid 'Ravan' Kabe said...

hey hey hey...thanks for the award..*taking a bow*...

will pass it on soon...:D

building a new award galore on my blog...will b posting it up on it soon...:D

Being Pramoda... said...

HI Samadrita,

Thanks for visiting ..:)

Am not bengali, i'm frm andhra..but as i said, my frnd's father is frm bengal .. soo he kept that name ..so i could understand urs as well..:)

Plz keep coming to my blog ..:)

Thanks.

Samadrita said...

@everyone:You guys are welcome! :)

@wisewit:Well first of all you totally deserve the awards.And secondly when you spend some online time there's doubt you'll end up making some friends.Blogger seems to be one such medium which helps us in doing that. :)
And good luck on your future work.I'm sure Tangled Web will turn out great.

@Pramoda:Yeah be sure to check mine too.Stay in touch :)

Sourav !!! said...

Congratulations for the awards and on getting me as a follower :P

I'm waiting for the 'next time' ... may be I could get some coveted awards from this girl with a really beautiful name 'Samadrita' ! :)

Take Care :)

Samadrita said...

@Sourav:Oh my my I'm truly honored to have a follower with such a wonderful 'Curriculum-Vitae !' :P

Hehe anyway I hope to giving away more such awards in the future as much as I look forward to getting them. :)

And glad you like my name.Stay in touch!You got a nice blog.

SiMbA tAgO said...

@ samad :

thanks for the award.. dint expect it from u coming... really mde my day... and the best part is that its my first blog award...

really feeling high..thanks....hugs


SiMbA

Aparna said...

thanq dear for the award ! i will cherish it so much !

sawan said...

my first visit here and what a day to start :)

Manju said...

lol at least i'm not the only one who was scared of fireflies haha
Hope you're havin a lovely sunday sweetie

Esther said...

congrats everyone woohoo.. :)

Samadrita said...

@Manju:Uh well my Sundays are always boring. :P

@Esther: :)

Soumya said...

I am flattered and honored at the same time Samadrita :) And I am really sorry for being so late in acknowledging such an awesome present. Was terribly ill and also have to move out of Kol for now.

I will keep excuses for another day. Let me just savour this. yippiie! :D

wendy said...

i cant believe that sum1 feelss like me im new to here but had 2 let u no that ive read a lot of your articals n short storys there rite gud rite cool thanx xxxxx wendyxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...