Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh let the sun shine strong and bright-
Let it dispel all this darkness.
Oh let all the birds take flight
Let them be freed from their cages.
Let the winds blow along any direction
Let it ruffle up my hair-
Let me inhale deeply in satisfaction.
Just for once let me be unfair.

Let the rain come down in torrents.
And wash away these doubts-
Before I drown in my own regrets.
Let time weave its magic again-
And make me forget all the pain.
Help me snap out of this trance-
Help me move along.
Oh please give me another chance.
This time I won't be wrong.


Maybe there's no scope-
For my happy ending-
Maybe there never was any hope.
From the very beginning.
Maybe I am just what someone says I am-
Maybe I don't even have an inkling.
But still-I'll try to be good.
And I'll do what I should.
Atleast there's no harm in trying.


So let the sun shine strong and bright-
Let it dispel all this darkness.
Let all the birds take flight
Let them be freed from their cages.
Let the winds blow along any direction
Let it ruffle up my hair-
Let me inhale deeply in satisfaction.
Give me a piece of happiness-just my share.
Sig 2

1 comment:

Atindriyo said...

Aaji e probhhate robi r kor
Kyamone poshilo pranero por...
Khhub shundor likhhish

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...