Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Ever wondered why birds fly?
Soaring in the endless sky....
Wondered how they feel so high up in the air?
Far above the world below them....
So mean and unfair.
.......I did.


Ever wondered why the sun shines so bright?
Filling the world with heat and light
Making life possible for us
Yet asking for nothing in return.
.......I did.


Ever dreamt of going to Egypt?
Gazing at the pyramids for hours on end....
With wonder and excitement in your eyes-
Wondered how they could stand so tall and mighty....
Bearing witness to centuries of history.
.......I did.


Ever dreamt of a Catholic wedding?
Imagined yourself in a pristine white gown?...
Walking down the aisle with a bouquet in your hands.....
Towards a tall,familiar man....
Looking at you with so much in his eyes.....
.......I did.


Ever wondered where God lives?
Where hell or heaven is?
Why the needy always suffer?.....
And the rich never care.....
Why flowers wither away?
How life always finds a way.....
Why selfishness and discontent brew?
Why most dreams never come true....
......I did.
I still do.
Maybe I always will.
Sig 2

1 comment:

Pulkit said...

Wow, you're creative. Surprised that no one commented on such a wonderful post. And I didn't wonder any of those things, btw, except the catholic wedding. I'm really addicted to your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...